Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Back


Well I don't know if anyone has realized it or not but I've been off line since last Thursday. Our computer went blank again. We talked to them up at Best Buys Geek Squad and they said to bring it in and they could do a quick test on it and maybe find out what was wrong. Well we didn't want to take it over the week end so we waited till Monday and took both the tower and the monitor and cords. Well we forgot it was Presidents Day and it was probably as crowded as a weekend day anyway. But it was finally our turn and they couldn't have been more helpful. They checked it out and no power was coming from the monitor. Well guess what the monitor was out of warranty by 184 days, so we had to buy a new monitor. So we did and now I'm finally back in business. I was beginning to have computer withdrawal. Feels good to be back on and this time I didn't loose anything thank goodness. Well take care and have a nice day.

No comments: