Friday, February 29, 2008


It's finally starting to warm up a bit here. It's 43 degrees right now which is warm compared to what it's been lately. Hopefully some of the ice will melt on the driveway. Yesterday being Thursday my daughter Patti's day off we went to school and had lunch with 2 of her kids. Well we didn't actually eat with them we just were there with them while they ate, both at different times. They seemed to enjoy that Mommy and MeMaw came to have lunch with them. Afterward she and I did go have lunch together and afterward did some running around to get some things that we both needed. It was a nice day.
Found out the my one grandson is going to be needing surgery on his back. He has what is called Scheuermann's Kyphosis, which is almost like a hump back, but he also has a fracture in one of his vertebra. He had an MRI the other day and he goes back next Tuesday for follow up and possibly find out when they will do surgery. Jonathan is also going in to have tests done on his eye as he is not happy with the way he is seeing out of it since all of his facial surgeries. After these tests they will then go back to the surgeon and discuss their options with him. I guess with 8 kids there is always something going on. Sure keeps me worrying. Well Terry is gone today. He went over to help our son with his basememt and I'm not doing much as I'm babying my back and side as I've had some twinges of pain, so I'm trying to be real careful about what I do. Have a nice weekend all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lots of news. I have been checking regularly to see if you are blogging. Glad to finally see you. I wish I had a daughter to do things with, lucky you. Hope all goes well with the grandson. I went to yahoo at two today....