Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What A Day

My computer is bare. I can't believe it. I've lost everything. I had to call HP Technical Service 3 times and the 3rd time they decided we had better do what they called a recovery on the computer and I've lost everything. All my e-mail addresses, all my pictures and everything. I'm sick about it. I had not idea that he was going to clear it back that far. I thought he was just going to go back to like last week of something. Oh well it done now and there is nothing I can do about it but start over. I've got allot of work ahead of me. I was glad when I came into google blogger that this wasn't gone. I'm glad this is still here. Well take care. Oh my spell check is gone. Bummers. I'll have to find that again.

2 comments:

Yobeeone said...

Oh crikey!!! What a nightmare!!! Did you have any of your pictures saved to a CD?

Anonymous said...

No, I sure wish I had, but it all happened so fast we didn't have time to save anything.