Friday, February 22, 2008


Yesterday I went to my book club at the library and then afterward I met my daughter at Pan era Bread for lunch. Then we went and she had her hair colored and while her hair was being processed the stylist cut my hair. Well by the time we got finished it had started to snow and I stopped and got Terry something to eat and when I did I called Terry and asked him if when I got home he'd come out and help me in cause I knew our driveway would be getting slippery. Well when I got home and I tried to get the van backed up in the driveway like we always put it I couldn't get it up the hill so I got out and Terry helped me up the hill of the driveway and then he got in the van he finally got it up the driveway. I hate when the driveway gets slippery like that. I really miss our flat driveway. That is the only thing I don't like about this house. But we get by and we can always go out by the front or back doors if we have to go out. Patti had to stop at Target after we got our hair done and she took such a long time to get home and I was beginning to get scared . I called her on her cell phone and she said the roads were really getting bad and the traffic wasn't moving very fast. She finally called me when she got home and it took her a really long time but thank goodness she made it OK.
Today I am going to walk the treadmill and finish running the sweeper, then probably do some reading. I'm a little over half way through my book that is 1300 pages long. It's so heavy to hold too, but it is good. "Pillars of the Earth" Well have a good day. Hugs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how the roads must have been for Patti. They are bad here today. We are having freezing rain on top of the snow right now. I have never been to Panera Bread but have always wanted to. Lucky you. Don't work too hard today.

Anonymous said...

Panera Bread is great, I love it but I always get things things that are bad for me. Cinnamon Crunch Bagel and Brocalli Cheese Soup. Yummy. They do have salads and great sandwiches too though, but I'm just stuck on those things.

mrsmel said...

Glad you finally got "Pillars of the Earth"—it IS so good. I'm anxious to get the sequel. Huge hugs!