Saturday, February 9, 2008



Well I guess you can say I'm finally feeling back to normal. Well pretty much so anyway. I'm not feeling so depressed anymore all the time and that's a real good thing. We did take Patti out to dinner for her birthday and that was nice and then the next day she was off work and she and Terry talked me into going with her to the mall, which I didn't want to do but that they pushed until I finally said OK I'll go. We did have a nice time and had lunch at the food court. Tonight we are going over our old friends house for dinner. See I am forcing myself to accept invitations to get out. I'd really rather just be sitting at home with a good book. I just don't feel very social. Well I'm sure we'll have a nice time. This is the girl that was my neighbor growing up so I've known her for probably over 60 years. That's scary isn't it. Well hope you have a nice weekend. Hugs.

No comments: