Monday, February 25, 2008



We had a very nice weekend. Saturday we went and watched our one grandson play basketball which his team won and then afterward we all stopped at Frisch's for late lunch early dinner. The rest of the day We spent at home and I read my book. Sunday we went to Mass and afterward we went of and watched our son's one boy play indoor soccer, which his team won. He's only 7 and those little kids are really good. Next the whole family, well most of the family, Michael and 7 of the kids went out to eat and then afterward we went to one of the other grandson basketball games. It was a tournament game which they won. So all the games we watched this weekend were won. That was great. After the game we went home and my back and side were bothering me so I went to bed and put the heating pad on and watched the pre Oscar show just so I could see the dresses the ladies were wearing and when that was over I started reading. Nice end to a nice weekend.

Today after being on the computer I'm going to finally going to finish reading my big library book "Pillars of the Earth" and then tonight we're going out to dinner with our friends. Have a nice day all. Hugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful that everyone won their games and grandparents were there to see it! I bet they were happy. Have a good time reading today.

Yobeeone said...

Indoor soccer? Cool!