Monday, March 3, 2008

Not much going on. Did nothing yesterday but read and watch TV after going to Mass. On Saturday we went over our son's and Terry helped him in his basement (he's starting to remodel it) while I went and watched one of the older grandson's (Alex) play basketball. He won and I was impressed with his playing. It's a shame he's not taller. He plays on an intramural team not on the High School team, but I think it's nice they even have teams for kids that don't make the high school teams so they can keep playing and keep active. Alex is the grandson that might have to have back surgery. You sure wouldn't know it by watching him play basketball.

Not sure what I'm doing today. Probably changing the bed linens and just general clean up. Well have a nice day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So nice to hear about Alex. I hope when it comes time for the surgery all goes well.