Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday

Well I decided to make a new blog here anyway. 360 is screwing up too much and who knows when it will be fixed. So here I am. Hope somebody finds me. If not I'll just write to myself. Yesterday I spent the day paying bills and checking my last months receipts against my bill from my credit card companies. I pay some bills by phone and am trying to get some paid by check withdrawal. I'm trying to make it easier on myself. My handwriting is really bad anymore. I shake so bad when I write that it's hard to read when I write a check so I'm trying to get away from writing so many checks. I'm getting there. After paying bills Terry and I went to Taco Bell for dinner and then went to one of our grandsons basketball games. It was a good one. Tight to the end and they lost it by two point. Hard one to loose. Jared played a really good game though. Read and watched TV in the evening. Nice day. Hugs to whoever is out there.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,
Good to see you back again. Yes I know..360 can really mess you up. I paid some bills too and am doing more today. I like doing them on line without having to buy stamps.

Unknown said...

Judy,
Now Grandmaof11.....ok then

Diane said...

Hi Judy! Hey this is nice. I might have to change to this site since Yahoo is so stupid. I am paying bills today too, not that much fun but has to be done right, lol!

I have Jake for the weekend and he is helping me vacuum. He got a little Hoover vacuum and he uses his right along side me, sooooo cute!

later, Di

mrsmel said...

I'm still poking around this site. I'm signed up, but it won't take my pictures with my dang dial-up. So, I've got decisions to make. I really preferred the 360° forum, but I'll keep my eye on this too. Huge hugs—

Yobeeone said...

Yea!!! welcome to blogger! The land of no stress! :]

I use mycheckfree.com to pay all my bills. It's so nice. Just put a tick beside each bill and two clicks later everything is paid. :]