Sunday, January 20, 2008


It's 7 degrees here. It looks beautiful out with the sun shining, but it's deceiving as I know it's freezing out there. We have to go celebrate one of our grandson's birthday's today. He turned 13 this past week. I'm not sure were we are going to celebrate his birthday, they haven't told us yet, but wherever we go, I'm sure we'll have a fun time.
Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter in law at a dance competition that my granddaughter Lindsey was in. She is 9 or 10 and I've been wanting to see her dance for a long time and I finally knew where this competition was so I went. It was really fun to watch. They competed twice. She belongs to a team of about 15 girls and they dance to music that plays. They use pom poms and every thing. It's really cute and Lindsey did really well. I think they are aspiring to be Millie Cyrus or something. lol. It wasn't the type of dancing I had expected but it was really cute. I really enjoyed my day. I saw a high school group compete and they were really good. My daughter would have loved to get into something like this when she was young, but they didn't have this sort of thing when she was young. Afterward, when I got home Terry and I went to church to Mass and then to Taco Bell for dinner and then home to watch TV for the evening.
Hope you have a nice Sunday. Hugs.

No comments: