Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday

Today I'm driving down to an outlet mall which is about 1 hour south of us. We bought our one grandson a pair of jeans for Christmas and they are too big and I need to exchange them and today is his birthday (he'll be 13) so I thought what better day to take a ride and exchange them so I can give them back to him. Terry is busy in the basement, so I'm going to be on my way. I like shopping by myself anyway. It will give me a chance to look around a bit by myself. It's a small outlet mall, so I won't be there long. I'll just exchange the jean's, look around some and then head back home. Probably only be gone a few hours or more. I'll listen to talk radio on the way down and back so that will keep me company and it's all expressway so it will be a nice easy drive. Well I guess I should be going. Have a nice day. Hugs.

No comments: