Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been a busy morning. We found out that the group we usually met for dinner is going to come our way for dinner and then come back to our house for dessert, so I've been busy cleaning up a bit and making brownies. Now I'm resting a bit before I go to the grocery. I need to get a few things. I had planned on going there before I knew they were coming but now I need to get a few extra things like ice cream and fudge topping and whip cream. It's been awhile since they been over, so they will get to see our big screen TV and our new console that it sits on and they will also get to see how far Terry has progressed in the basement too. We are meeting them at Olive Garden at 5:30 and then we will come back to our house after dinner. It will be a nice evening.
Yesterday we went to Church and then spent the rest of the day vegging out. We watched TV, read and relaxed all day. It was very nice. Well I guess I've rested enough, so I guess I'll get up and go to the grocery. Have a nice day all. Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olive Garden!! I love that restaurant. I haven't been there for a long time and I am so jealous hearing you are going. Lucky you. I keep seeing that advertisement for lasagna wrap..yum yum Have fun.