Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's all!!! We're not doing anything special today that I know of. We may decide to do something later, who knows. Had a nice weekend. Terry went over on Saturday and helped our son Michael with his basement. I think he's really enjoying working with him, just the two of them and getting to talk and stuff. Sunday we had nothing planned and then we got a phone call from our daughter saying her father in law was supplying dinner again. This time it was spaghetti and meat balls. So I got busy and made some brownies for dessert and we had dinner over our daughters supplied by her father in law. It was great. We asked him what he was having next Sunday?? lol But that's Easter, already, can you believe it. Easter is really early this year. I just hope we have nice weather for the kids Easter egg hunt. Well have a nice day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easter is coming before I am ready for it. Going to church and leaving straight from there for Cincy. I am tired thinking about it.