Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday

I'm not going to use any header today. Thought you probably had enough with the Shamrocks. Well we survived the weekend and all the snow. Did nothing yesterday. We did finally have our Swiss Steak in the crock pot and it was really good. Today I'm running the sweeper because I don't have to fix dinner. It's being brought to me. Patti's father in law I have always been told make a great meatloaf and he called last night and said not to make dinner tonight that he's bringing over his meatloaf for us to have for dinner. I love meatloaf and Terry hates it so I never fix it. S he told me the next time he fixes it I would get one, so tonight is my lucky night. I can't wait. Meanwhile my side has started up again but I'm pushing through it. I do have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow though. It's not too bad and I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. Take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope tomorrow's doctor appointment does some good, sorry you are still having problems with the side. Just think, I am in pain with you since my back went out.

Yobeeone said...

mmmm...before I stopped eating meat - meatloaf was my all time fave!!!