Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We had a very nice Easter. I love having the whole family together and seeing all the grand kids inter act with each other. They always have so much fun. The food was great and they had fun with the egg hunt and nobody found the eggs with the big money in them so everybody had to go back out and keep looking until they finally found them. It was so funny. We always hide two eggs one with a ten dollar bill and one a five dollar bill and I guess they hid them go good this year. Then it started snowing while we were out trying to find the eggs. Nice spring Easter. lol. The only bad part of Easter was Terry was not feeling well. His back is giving him fits. He's been pretty much out of action for about 5 days now, even using a cane. He's in allot of pain. He did go Easter but we were the first to leave so he could go home and he could lay down. It is beginning to loosen up just a bit today he said, but not much. It usually takes at least a week when it locks up and when this happens. Well yesterday was a busy day for me. Some of the grand kids spent the night at my daughters but then her kids had dentist appointments the next morning so I watched kids in the morning while they went to the dentist. After that I had to go to the grocery and to Sam's and then came home and had a nice pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner. Well by the time I finished with all of that I was done in. I watched some TV in bed and then went to sleep pretty early for me. Today we are having left over pork make into chow mien for dinner. The sun is shining but it's really windy outside and in the low 50's. I need to read my book for my book club for this Thursday, if I don't I'm not going to get it finished, so I'm off to read.

3 comments:

Yobeeone said...

Terry should have a refuah shlema. There's very little more painful then backpain. I cringe at the thought.

What book are you reading for your club?

Anonymous said...

Reading "The Bad Seed" It's a Thrillers and Chillers book club

Unknown said...

Judy...late reading this. Sorry about Terry and the back. I know how he feels. Glad you had such a good Easter. Missed you at two on Yahoo today..Wednesday.