Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

It's supposed to hit 60 today. Usually on Thursday I spend the day with my daughter but today she had allot of things she had to get caught up on and she wanted me to just meet her and go out to lunch with her in between and I said lets just forget this week since you've got so much going on, so we're not doing anything. Well I might do laundry. When I got up this morning I stepped onto the bathroom rug and my heel must have been bleeding as there was blood on the rug, on two them in fact. My one heel is very dry and has cracks and I keep putting lotions on them 2 or 3 times daily but I've never had them bleed before. Well I've now got neosporin on it and a band aid but I'm going to have to wash the rugs. They needed it anyway. I've been waiting for nicer weather so I could put them outside to dry. Well I guess I can't wait any longer now.

Went for a walk outside yesterday and it felt so good and I'm going to go again today. Have to take advantage of this nice weather while I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Somehow I missed your blog on Wednesday. Glad the meatloaf was so good....even Terry eating some. Yes today is supposed to be nice out. I hope you enjoy your walk. Dry skin..isn't this time of year and getting older the pits!!!

Unknown said...

Came back to check and see if my comment was here. It wasn't :-(

Yobeeone said...

Hasn't the weather been wonderful!!! We hit a high of 70.5 today!

That sounds yucky with the heels. Does it hurt? Hope they get better soon.