Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday


Not much going on. Got up today and fixed a Swiss Steak and got it cooking in my crock pot for dinner. That's one of our favorite dinners. I'll fix some mashed potatoes to go with it and a veggie and yummy. Other than that nothing going on. It's been raining all night. It was 70 degrees yesterday and very windy but I didn't get out and now the temperature is only 37 degrees and rainy. I did have a nice surprise though. Terry had to go to the bank and the grocery this morning and when he came home he brought me the prettiest white with red tipped dozen long stem roses. They are beautiful. That was quite a surprise. Made my day. Well hope you have a nice day. Hugs .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Roses! You lucky lady. Nothing better than a surprise like that. I love what you are having for dinner, wish I lived closer LOL

Yobeeone said...

That's sweet about the roses. :]

PS: I'm craving mashed potatoes. I love those! Especially with lot of real butter and sour cream. :]