Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday

Today being Thursday is the day I spend with my daughter Patti. Fri st we went to DSW shoe store so I could look for a pair of nice looking black flat shoes. Well I found a really cute pair in the back in their reduced section. Then we went to Victoria Secrets where Patti had a coupon for a free pair of panties. We then went NY something and looked around there and I got the cutest sweatshirt that is gray with the hood being gray and white stripe and it has two little pockets on the front. It is too cute. I just couldn't pass it up. Then we went to eat at La Rosa's and had stuffed pizza. I'd never had that and was it good. We had it stuffed with mushrooms, onions, spinach and tomatoes. Yummy. Next we went to Sam's and then to the Library to just return books as we were running out of time and then to Kroger's to pick up my Rx and then home to my sick hubby. He has been sick since Tuesday. Don't know if I've mentioned that or not. First he throw out his back and it was in spasms and then he really started feeling yucky to boot. So he's been down with his back out and down with the flu I guess. His stomach has been very upset and he's been achy all over and not eating much at all and basically just laying around on the heating pad taking pain pills. His back has stopped spasming but he's still aching all over. I'm hoping he feels better tomorrow. They say this flu thing last 3 or 4 days. I feel for him and I'm hoping and praying whatever he's got, I don't get it. Hugs to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We still haven't had our swiss steak and mashed potatoes as Terry started feeling bad that evening, so I put it in the fridg and it's still there waiting for us. lol

Unknown said...

Sounds like a super day out with the daughter. Lucky you. Hope Terry gets to feeling better soon.

mrsmel said...

Hope Terry feels better soon! Huge hugs to both of you!