Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday May 16. 08


Today is the day Jonathan , my grandson is having his eye surgery. We are awaiting a phone call as I type. They are going in and trying to release some scar tissue so that he has more eye movement in the eye that he had facial surgery on years ago. Please say a prayer that it works. He so wants it to work so that it enables him to see better especially when he's playing sports and things. Jonathan is the one who pushed for this surgery, so I pray it works for him. He is 17 now and very aware of his looks. I am so nervous about them going into his eye though. It just scares me. It's supposed to be out patient surgery and we should have heard by now, so it's really scaring me. We intend to go see him this afternoon. Please say a prayer for him. Thanks and Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing your grandson luck and saying a prayer.