Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday May 1st


Wow I can't believe it's May 1st already. Where did the first part of the year go to. We've had a nice last couple of days, but now it's supposed to rain and get colder again. Our grandson is doing well after his surgery on his back last Saturday. He's still in pain but he's getting up and around some. I spent one day this week making spaghetti and meatballs for him and but I still haven't been able to get it over to him. Maybe tomorrow. Today I ended up going with Terry to the doctor. He's got me worried to death. He has blood in is urine. They took a sample and tested it and are also sending it out for more tests that they can't do. The doc examined him pretty good and he thinks it's a kidney or urine infection. He's put him on a heavy duty antibiotic and Terry has to go back in three weeks to get checked out again. It has me worried that it might be something to do with his prostrate. The doctor said to wait until the next visit to see, he explained why to us, but I can't explain it all to you. Anyway, I'm worried.

2 comments:

Yobeeone said...

He should have a refuah shlema and you should be given lots of ko'ach (strength). May Hashem grant you your hearts desire.

Unknown said...

Gosh Judy, I was late reading this or I would have commented sooner. I know you are worried but hopefully it will be taken care of with the antibiotic. Prayers for Terry will be said.