Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a beautiful day it is out, so why am I in here running the sweeper. I don't know!! Stupid I guess. I enjoyed chat this morning, Everyone was there for a change. I wish Randy and Katy would get a blog here, especially Katy since she would really write something. Come one Katy!! Well when I was running the sweeper I found ants in the kitchen, so I had to empty the cabinet under the sink as that seem to be where they were coming from. Afterward Terry came and helped me wipe it out good and spray and then put things back. He also sprayed from outside too. I sure hope that works. They are those real tiny ones. Well I'm finished running the sweeper but I'm awfully tired and have nothing planned for dinner, so I'm not sure what we will do. Hopefully go out but I'm not sure I even want to. I'm pretty tired. I'd love to get out to enjoy this weather as it's suppose to rain the rest of the week. Maybe after I rest awhile I'll have enough energy to go for a walk. I hope you all enjoyed this day. Hugs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just testing

Unknown said...

It worked..the test I mean. I have impatiens basket on front porch, verbena basket on arbor in back. The Topsy Turvy is hanging from arbor too. I go to the doctor on Thursday.

mrsmel said...

This site isn't very friendly to my dial-up! So if I decide to write something I put it back in Yahoo. It's a case of the lessor of 2 evils—Yahoo wins that dubious distinction from me. Hugs