Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday 5/7/08

We've had some wonderful weather days and now they are calling for rain again later today and tomorrow. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. We've been sort of busy around here. Sunday was 1st Communion, which was really nice and then Terry's cousin (Alan) arrived from Florida to stay with us for a week or so and we've been busy entertaining him. Yesterday we spent the day planting flowers. I told Terry I wanted some red Petunias, and he came home with 2 flats of them. Well that's 54 plants in each flat. That's one heck of a lot of plants to plant, 108. Well I just about died just thinking about planting all of them. Well thank goodness Terry decided to help me and we planted one flat in the back in my small garden around the tree and the rest we planted around the lamp post in the front and a few up nearer to the house. If these all spread out we are going to have wall to wall petunias and a sea of red flowers. Today I'm sore from bending and planting and my arms are sore too. So today I'm doing laundry and changing bed linens and we're going out to dinner. Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs.

No comments: