Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday

No special plans for the weekend. Terry is setting up our new patio set today and I'm hoping our neighbor takes our picnic table soon and gets it out of our way. They said they would like to have it. I hope they haven't changed their minds. Terry wants to power wash the patio first. It will be so nice to have a comfortable chair to sit in out there and some shade from the umbrella. I'm looking forward to being able to do some reading outside. We may take in a grand-kids ball game some time this weekend and maybe do some grilling but that's about it. We'll be sticking cl0se to home most of the weekend. Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your weekend sounds like ours. I sat out on our tiny deck and read a little today. I could use an umbrella out there too. Maybe one day.