Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yep, it's raining again. I hope it rains itself out before tomorrow as one of our grandson's makes his First Communion tomorrow and afterward they are having the whole family over for a party to celebrate and are hoping for nice weather. This is Patti's youngest Adam and he is growing like a weed. Today I am making cookies and a cauliflower salad for tomorrow. The cookies are at Adams request. He loves my chocolate chip cookies. We finally were able to take the spaghetti dinner over to Alex yesterday. They were going to have it for dinner last night. He seems to be doing real good since his surgery. He's now supposed to take it easy for 3 months and that's going to be the hard part. Well I'm off to eat breakfast and then make my cookies and salad. Have a nice weekend all. Hugs.

1 comment:

Yobeeone said...

I've got to remember to always eat before reading your blog. LOL COOKIES!!!! So what kind did you make? :]