Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday


Well my other post has been there since early Thursday and no one has commented. Hum, I wonder why?? Other's have written their blogs daily and I have commented on them. I hope it's not something I've said. I'm sorry if it is. I haven't meant to offend any one.


I am so disgusted with myself. I weigh the same as I have for 2 or 3 years but it's all around my middle and allot of my jeans and carpi's from last year don't fit, and because of my rib problem I can't do much in the form of exercising for fear of that problem starting up. So I'm going to try and lose some weight, I guess. I'm really going to try and watch what I eat and see if I can drop maybe 10 pounds or so. It sure would be nice if I could. Wish me luck. I don't feel like I eat that much now but I guess I eat the wrong things sometimes.
Today we have a graduation party to go to and tomorrow another one. That should be real helpful on a diet. lol . I'll be glad when this weekend is over. Have a nice weekend all.

No comments: