Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday the 18th

Yesterday I went and bought a new vacuum sweeper. I was tired of not being able to pick up all the dog hair. Well when I got home and ran the sweeper I couldn't believe all the hair and stuff it picked up. It was unbelievable. So I'm glad I finally talked Terry into a new one. Today I have to go to the dentist as I've lost a filling. On the way home I will stop at the grocery store. Afterwards I will go for a walk as the weather here is still just awesome. Tomorrow the rain is supposed to come back. Guess it couldn't last forever. It sure was nice while it lasted. Don't know what we're doing over the weekend, but hope you all have a nice weekend. Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What kind of sweeper did you get> Glad you got one you like. It got up to 81 here today.