Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday 4/11/08

Rain, rain and more rain! I'm sick of rain, and when we need rain this summer when it's so hot and all dried up we won't get any. Oh well that's life I guess. Was up late again last nite reading so I slept late today. I have not a thing planned for today. I did make copies of tax forms so Terry can get started of making out our taxes. Other than that I'll probably dust a bit here and there and find something to fix for dinner and then read some more. We don't have anything planned for the weekend either. Oh yes we do. My sister turns 70 on Sunday and we're going over my nephews house to celebrate her birthday on Sunday, but that's our only plans. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Stay dry. Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brag brag....we have our taxes done and even got our refunds! It has been raining here today too :-(