Thursday, April 3, 2008


Well here I am at 12:22 am on the computer so I thought I'd write you a note and let you know that I am feeling better. Still get a stab every once in awhile but I can deal with that. Today Terry went to the doctor as his back has really been bothering him. We were even afraid he might have a kidney infection, but he didn't. Terry is really careful about the doctor touching his lower back because of all his past surgeries, but the Dr. felt around and said that all his lower back muscles were locked up and felt very tight so he gave him a shot in each side and tried to loosen him up a bit. Well he is feeling much better. I'm so glad, as he has been down for almost two weeks or more. There's allot more to it but I'm not going to go into it all here but that's about the gist of it. I'm just glad he's feeling better. Those shots must have really helped. So with Terry down and me down too, we haven't been doing much. Think I'll got to bed and read now. Hopefully I'll be writing more often now. Good Night All.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So good to see you back on line. My friend in FL. tells me her husband is having lots of pain like Terry and has had the shots for relief. He has spinal stenosis..found in an MRI what ever that is.