Monday, April 7, 2008



We had a very nice weekend. Saturday we stayed home and one of the grand kids came over, Tyler because he didn't want to go to his brother basketball game. So he came over here and spent some time on the computer and when they weren't home yet and we were getting hungry we took him and went and got pizza. It was nice only to have one of the grand kids alone, usually we have more with us. Sunday we went to Mass and then afterward I had to stop up at Bath and Body works to get my sister something for her birthday as last nite we went over my nephews house for dessert for her 70th birthday. That was a nice evening. It was nice seeing all her kids and there families. I hadn't seen some of them for awhile and I hadn't seen my sister and hubby since they got back from Florida a week or so ago. She didn't know we were coming and when we got there she cried. She was so glad we came. Well that's our weekend.

Looks like we're going to have at least a day or 2 of nice weather before we go back into more rain. So Terry got our grass cut already today where it was really getting long and I'm about ready to go for my walk. My pansy's are blooming and so are my daffodils and lots of other things are coming up. Hugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your daffodils are up! Mine are trying hard but still not showing their faces. Other flowers are up and trying too. The lady coming to look at my car couldn't bring her handyman yesterday so is coming today...sigh.

Yobeeone said...

Mom's daffies aren't showing yet either. She'd be in envy if she knew yours are. :]