Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well I didn't get my walk in yesterday but I will today. I got in a bad mood yesterday and I just sort of didn't want to go out. I was feeling sorry for myself. Patti mentioned something about that they might move and I got to thinking about how I would hate it here alone if they did move. Well I've snapped out of it today and I'm just hoping it doesn't happen and I'm not going to dwell on something that might or might not happen. I did some laundry yesterday and I'm doing more today. Terry is changing the front brakes on our Van and also the struts. I wish he would just have someone else do it but he won't. He just doesn't trust anyone else and you know it's cheaper to do it yourself even if it does kill him, meaning his back. He'll be in so much pain when he gets done. But it won't stop him. Stubborn that what he is. Well, guess I'll get out of here and get something to eat and switch my loads of laundry and then go for my walk and see what else needs doing around here. Hugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bad mood visited me today!! I am very blaa today. Know what you mean about those men and fixing their own stuff, mine does that too.

Yobeeone said...

I'm with Terry. I'd rather suffer fixing it myself than have someone else do it. When I had a car, I knew that baby inside and out, every squeek, every creak, and I was the only one who knew how to fix her! :] I saved over a thousand dollars on repairs. I'm proud. :]

Go Terry, Go!!!!