Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday


Well now that I look it's really afternoon, Good Afternoon to you one and all. I had no idea it was this late in the day already. Terry and I got up this morning and went up to our new grocery store up the street from us. It's a Kroger's and It's only about 2 miles from us. We've had a Remke and a Flick's but Flick's just closed and Kroger's moved in temporarily until their big store gets built a bit farther down the road and that store is going to be huge. Any way it's going to be so nice having a Kroger's this close as that's where we like to grocery shop and also take our Rx too. So it will really be convenient being this close. Sure will save us in gas money. Nothing planned for the rest of the weekend and the weather is sort of cold and dreary out so I guess we'll be spending our time inside unless something comes up. Have a nice weekend all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are both having a quiet day today. Enjoy my friend.

Yobeeone said...

When I lived in Columbus (1 block from Eastland Mall), I was a block away from Kroger.

When I lived in Cola, SC, I was 1 block away from Kroger!

Now Kroger is about 18 miles away. LOL Somethings were just easier in the city. :]