Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not much going on today except the sun is shining and that is a good thing. A really good thing. When I went for my walk yesterday I about froze my butt off. At least today the sun will be shining when I do it. Made my cup cakes yesterday and Terry make chocolate cream cheese icing on chocolate cake and was it good. Sent some over to the kids and they all came over wanting more. It was too good. Today I'm cleaning bathrooms and then I'm going for a walk and then I'm reading. Well, hope you all have a nice day. It suppose to be about 55 degrees and sunny all day and that sounds good to me. Wouldn't mind a bit warmer though. See ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You about froze your butt off? and this is a bad thing? Some of us would love to freeze it off LOL

Yobeeone said...

I'm so happy the temps are moving up starting this afternoon. Yea!!!! I know the cats will be happy. :]

I love cup cakes! When I was reading I could just feel that soft texture in my mouth....ooooo.....I just gained a couple pounds. :]