Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday the 21st


We had a very nice weekend. I was thinking we did nothing but then I remembered that on Saturday we meet with some friends for late lunch. They have been in Florida since the first of the year and they are on their way home. They are staying in a place close to us because their daughter lives close to us. It sure was great seeing them. We've missed them. I'm glad they are home. After eating they came back to the house for a bit and we had a nice visit. They are heading to home tomorrow. Home is about an hour away in Ohio. They have a house out in the country with about 40 acres that we go visit once in awhile. We've been good friends for a long while. The men folk were both policemen but on different departments and we got to know each other that way. Sunday we did nothing. Watched movies and read. Nice day inside, rainy outside.
Today is looking nicer. It's shaping up to look like a pretty nice day. I think I'll probably get my walk in today. It's almost 60 degrees now and the sun is shining. Hugs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you got your walk in. It is beautiful here too. I was late blogging today because of the good weather.