Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not much going on today. Cleaning the bedroom and changing the bed linens and doing some laundry and if the rain holds off I'll get to go for a walk also. Think we're going to have grilled pork chops for dinner. That's about my day. I'll probably watch American Idol tonight and to see who gets kicked off and also watch their American Gives Back show too as they've got some pretty good guests going to be on. I've finished my books so I need to get up to the library again to get some new books. I feel at a lose when I don't have a book to read. I end up watching too much stupid TV. Hugs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A quiet day. Hope you got to take your walk.

Yobeeone said...

I usually keep the tv going on in the background just for the noise. It keeps me awake. :] On the other hand, if I turn around and start watching it - my brain goes dead. LOL