Thursday, April 24, 2008


Today I spent the day with my daughter. I had an appointment to get my hair colored and cut and she was going to to with me and tell the girl how to color my hair and then while she was doing it all she was going to do her power walking to get her exercising in for the day. Well believe it or not the girl didn't show up. To make a long story short we got another appointment later with another girl we've been to and went and had lunch first and did some shopping and then went and had my hair done. Well I'm liking the color but I think she cut it just a bit too short on top, but in a weeks time it will probably be perfect. Anyway, now all my gray is gone. It's just not highlighted, she also put brown in it too. The colors are very nice. I look at least 10 years younger. Yea right. lol. Tomorrow I have to spend the day dusting and cleaning as we've had the windows open and there is a coat of dust on everything and Terry's brother and his wife are stopping over tomorrow night. The windows a getting closed and staying closed. They are doing road work not far from us and it will be that way for another year or more. Well Saturday one of our grandson's is having surgery so I'd like you to keep him in your prayers. He 16 and he's having back surgery. He has a crack in his vertebra and they are going in to fix it. I'll let you know how it goes. He also has scoliosis and will need further surgery next fall to have that fixed. He is in no pain. Please just keep him in your prayers. I probably won't be back on the computer till late Saturday or maybe Sunday. Hugs.

No comments: